Saturday, November 19, 2011

Movies to watch and Bears/Chargers Picks!

YAY! FIRST BLOG ENTRY NOT THAT I GET TIME!...So to break into my blog, and now that school has ended for a couple weeks...more like a month, I will finally be able to start writing in my blog. I went around work and asked people what are some of their movie(s). Now you might ask.. WHY? well because I want to watch great movies that i haven't watched before... alright time to go around... I WANT TO MAKES THIS CLEAR THAT THESE ARE THEIR FAVORITE MOVIES..( in their opinion..obviously) -

JON:
1 - Godfather
Other Recommendations: Jaws, O Brother Where Art Thou...

AARON:
1- Pulp Fiction
Other Recommendation: Citizen Kane...

RAWNS:
1 - Godfather
Other Recommendations: Mission Impossible (Trilogy), Spider-man
-------------------------------------------------------------














BEARS-CHARGERS PICKS

Every week, before the Bears play, I will try to go around and ask people their picks for the game.. and then we see how they matched up!

This Weeks Picks!

JON: Chicago Bears 27 - 20.. "Can I give you my Bears pick now"

AARON: Chicago Bears 20-17.. " If Bears get/keep pressure on Rivers"

RAWNS: Chicago Bears 27-21.. "I don't know man.. does this seem like a fair pick?"

ME: Chicago Bears 24-14.. "I think it's gonna be a high scoring game..for the Bears"

Special Thanks to Jon Friedman, Aaron Alaniz, & Rawnsley Quilapio for they contribution to the post!

--------End of Entry #1--------

No comments:

Post a Comment