Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lets Play: NFL Week 6 Confidence Picks

Lets play CONFIDENCE PICKS for week 6 of the NFL. Fill out the bottom table with the your winning team from each game, and how confident you are with your pick. My picks will be up my mid-day today. Now obviously you can't edit or add you picks to this write on my blog post since I really don't have the time right now to build my own HTML form, but you can email me your picks and I will post them up here...

Or you can just leave a comment with under this post and say "MIA - 3".. Meaning that you think Miami will win between them and Rams, and your confidence pick for them is 3.

I will try to make this easier if I can in the coming weeks, but this is what I have for now, so if anyone wants to participate...LETS GO!

Remember: If you send in your picks, they might show up on the blog and be viewed by EVERYONE...

Week 6 GAMES
Winning TeamConfidence
Steelers @ Titans (Thurs)__________
Raiders @ Falcons__________
Bengals @ Browns__________
Rams @ Dolphins__________
Colts @ Jets__________
Lions @ Eagles__________
Cowboys @ Ravens
__________
Chiefs @ Bucs__________
Bills @ Cardinals__________
Patriots @ Seashawks__________
Giants @ 49ers__________
Vikings @ Redskins__________
Packers @ Texans__________
Broncos @ Chargers__________
Monday Night Game Score___ - ___
                      Rules:

1) Pick the winning team....

2) Give them a confidence number(1-14)"1" being
least confident
http://www.4nflpicks.com/pool.html<--TemplateCredit

1 comment:

  1. Pittsburgh - 14
    Falcons - 13
    Cardinals - 12
    Bucs - 11
    Bengals - 10
    Eagles - 9
    Dolphins - 8
    Patriots - 7
    Texans - 6
    Colts - 5
    Broncos - 4
    Giants - 3
    Ravens - 2
    Vikings - 1

    Rick Shah

    ReplyDelete